BackstreetBoys(后街男孩),Everybody后街男孩

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-06-17 05:04作者:惟妮

问题一、后街男孩的英语简介

后街男孩(英文:Backstreet Boys,缩写:BSB)是一个美国流行乐队,1993年成立于美国佛罗里达州奥兰多市。它的成员有:尼克卡特、霍伊多罗夫、布莱恩利特尔、亚历山大詹姆斯迈克林(亚历山大詹姆斯麦克林饰),前五名成员(凯文理查森已经退出)都只是十几岁的少年。迄今为止,他们已经在美国卖出了3800万张唱片,在全球卖出了近9000万张,成为自20世纪90年代中期以来最受欢迎的男孩组合。因为他们是当时美国较早的男团,所以被称为“男团”。后街男孩的团名“后街”原本是奥兰多一家著名跳蚤市场的名字,“后街”一词的直译是“后街”。他们在mainland China的翻译是“后街男孩”。1993年,HowieD,A.J .来自佛罗里达州的初中生Nick和他来自肯图蒂列克星敦的表弟Kevin Brain(高中生)在一个录音棚相遇。他们之前都有过表演经验,其中尼克演过肥皂剧。大家一见如故,聊了很久。因此,他决定组建一支乐队——后街男孩。他们开始录制单曲,但推出后,在美国的销量并不好。在乐队历史上最困难的时期,他们互相安慰,互相鼓励。他们开始在英国发展(因为当时英国是偶像乐队的发源地,很多偶像乐队都诞生在那里)。五位才华横溢的少年不仅舞跳得好,长得帅,更重要的是,他们都是才华横溢的音乐人。1994年初,他们参军的时候,还是天不怕地不怕的小男孩。一年后,他们发行了首张同名专辑,迅速风靡英国,获得英国排行榜第一名。他们以清新的歌声,优美的和声,成为无数少男少女的偶像。他们乘胜追击,乘胜追击,最终在乐坛高手云集的祖国走红,成为备受瞩目的新偶像。他们是——“后街男孩”!在“后街男孩”的五名成员中,凯文和布莱恩来自深受音乐和宗教影响的家庭。他们从小在教堂圣歌和合唱团的影响下长大,所以发展出了一流的灵魂音乐合唱团。之后,凯文决定离开家乡,出去打拼。他先在迪士尼乐园做导游,剩下的时间做职业歌曲作者。其他三名成员a . j . Howie和Nick来自奥兰多。这三个人原本活跃在娱乐圈,演过音乐剧;我拍过电影,电视剧,广告。有一天,三个人在一起为一个新案子试镜的时候,突然发现他们身上有一样的味道,于是一拍即合。五个充满理想的少年和离开家乡去打天下的凯文、布莱恩一起组成了一个以优美的合唱著称的乐团,并以奥兰多最著名的地标命名,“新好男孩”诞生了!第一首单曲《We “ve go it goin ” on》由《王牌贱谍》的制作人丹尼兹波普制作。这首舞曲展现了小伙子们朝气蓬勃的青春,在欧洲也取得了不俗的成绩,在奥地利、瑞士、荷兰、法国都达到了前十。下面这首《我永远不会伤你的心》是一首抒情歌曲,成功打开了他们在欧洲的知名度。最好的单曲是《趴下(非诚勿扰)》,这首歌也被亚历杭德罗德尔菲诺翻唱为《发烧》在中国。其惊人的魅力由此可见一斑。这五个能歌善舞的后街男孩,用阳光的笑容征服了世界。首张专辑已获得四项白金唱片奖,并在舞曲王国德国和瑞士获得冠军。在接下来的几年里,后街男孩用实力征服了世界。1996年,他们发行了第一张专辑《后街男孩》,1997年发行了第二张专辑《后街的背影》。1999年,他们最成功的专辑《千禧》发行了。2000年11月21日,第四张专辑《黑蓝》全球发行。

2001年11月,后街男孩发行了自从他们出道以来的第一张精选辑——《最受欢迎的作品——第一章》2005年年6月14日,发行了新专辑永不消逝2007年11月,发行了首张四人组合新专辑坚不可摧2009年兆仿袭9月30日,发行了第二张四人组合的专辑这是美国的后街男孩{英文:后街男孩,缩写: BSB)是一个美国流行音乐的组合,1993年在美国佛罗里达州的奥兰多成立,其成员有如下尼克卡特(尼古拉斯吉恩卡特),霍伊托多洛夫{霍伊多罗夫),布莱恩利特尔{布莱恩利特尔)、亚历山大詹姆斯迈克林{亚历山大詹姆斯迈克林)和最初成立的五个{超级理查森已退出正文)成员都不过是少年。到目前为止,他们已经做到了

ld in the United States 38 million records, worldwide sales of nearly 90 million, since the mid-1990s to the most popular boys mix. Because of their earlier in the United States was a boy groups, so called “boy groups emperor emperor.”The name of the group Backstreet Boys “Backstreet” was originally a famous flea market in Orlando (Backstreet Market) the name, “Backstreet” the word of the phrase “Back Street.” In the mainland for their translation of the “Backstreet Boys.”In 1993, junior high school students from Florida State HowieD, AJ, Nick, and from the city of Lexington State Kentucty cousin Kevin, Brain (high school) meet in a recording studio. They have had prior acting experience, in which Nick has acted in soap operas. We hit it off, subsequently concted a long talk a result, he decided to form a band – Backstreet Boys.They began recording singles, but the introction of poor sales in the United States. In this band the most difficult period in history that they console each other and encouraging each other. They began to the United Kingdom development (because Britain was the birthplace of the band”s idols, the band has proced a number of idols in there).Five talented youngsters, not only danced well, and looks handsome, but more importantly is that they are full of musical talent everyone in the Wizards.Into the Army in early 1994, when still only a kid afraid of tigers Xiao Maotou a year later, they introced the first set with the same name album, quickly fame in the UK, won the first major British list, they refreshing song and beautiful harmonies to become the idol of countless boys and girls. They follow up the victory, and finally in the singing master of the country gathered in red, we will become a focus for a new idol, they are – “Backstreet Boys”! “Backstreet Boys” of the five members, Kevin and Brian from the popular music and religious influence of the family, childhood or in the church choir of Sacred Music, and under the influence of growing up, so gain a first-class soul harmonies -style singing. Kevin decided to leave home to go out after work hard, first in Disneyland tour guide, while the remaining time is dedicated to becoming a professional songwriter.The other three members, AJ, Howie, Nick is from Orlando. These three indivials were originally active in the performing arts community, acted in musical; photographed film, television, advertising. One day, these three indivials came together to prepare a new case for an audition when he suddenly found themselves similar goals, so quickly become partners; addition to leave their own fortunes out of Kevin, Brian, 5 full of the ideal composition of a beautiful young co – sound band known for, and to Orlando”s most famous landmark in the name of “new boy” was born!The first single, “We”ve go it goin “on” by Ace of Base procer Denniz Pop surgeon proction, which show the first dance of the youth boys vibrant atmosphere, good record in the European context, In Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France and into the 10 are within the Ka Ji. The next “I”ll never break your heart” is the first lyrical, successfully opened their popularity in Europe.The best result is a single “Get Down (You are the one for me)”, also by Alex remake the country as a “fever” song, its amazing charm is obvious. The five sing and dance to the Backstreet Boys, with the sun-like smile, conquer the world. Debut album has received four platinum, but also in the dance music of the Kingdom of Germany, Switzerland reelection title.In the next few years, Backstreet boys, with their strength to conquer the world.1996 released their first album, “Backstreet boys”1997 released their second album —–” Backstreet”s Back “In 1999, their most successful album “Millennium” released.November 21, 2000, the fourth album, “Black & Blue” released simultaneously worldwideIn November 2001, the Backstreet Boys released their debut since the first since the selection of series – “the Greatest Hits – Chapter One”June 14, 2005, issue of the new album “Never Gone”In November 2007, issuing a combination of the new album”s first four were “Unbreakable”September 30, 2009, issue of the 4 combinations of the second album “This Is Us”

问题二、后街男孩是啥?

后街男孩,Backstreet boys~他们是世界最强的男孩团体皇上皇!从<<Backstreet Boys>>到<<Never Gone>>全球保守估计总销售量超过7300万张,并且在美国就卖出了3600万张唱片。{包括一张14白金及一张13白金} —— 事实段碧上单单靠这些数据,已经足够让他们载入史册并且与20世纪最伟大的那些人物靠在一起,他们无需再证明些什么。 很难相信,后街男孩从奥兰多那个小市场起步开始,整整13年了.....成员介绍: 从<<Backstreet Boys>>到<<Never Gone>>全球保守估计总销售量超过7300万张,并且在美国就卖出了3600万张唱片。{包括一张14白金及一张13白金} —— 事实上单单靠这些数据,已经足够让他们载入史册并且与20世纪最伟大的那些人物靠在一起,他们无需再证明些什么。 很难相信,后街男孩从奥兰多那个小市场起步开始,整整13年了..... 成员包括James McLean{中排左}、Nick Carter{前排左}、Brian Littrell{后排}、Kevin Richardson{前排右}、Howard Dorough{中排右} 专辑介绍: <<Backstreet Boys>> 1.We”ve Got It Goin” On 2.Anywhere For You 3.Get Down (You”re The One For Me) 4.I”ll Never Break Your Heart 5.Quit Playin” Games (With My Heart) 6.Boys Will Be Boys 7.Just To Be Close To You 8.I Wanna Be With You 9.Everytime I Close My Eyes 10.Darlin” 11.Let”s Have A Party 12.Roll With It 13.Nobody But You 14.Lay Down Beside Me <<Backstreet” Back >> 1.Everybody (Backstreet” Back ) 2.As Long As You Love Me 3.All I Have To Give 4.Missing You 5.That”s The Way I Like It 6.10,000 Promises 7.Like A Child 8.Hey,Mr.DJ(Keep Playin”This Song) 9.Set Adriff On Memory Bliss 10.That”s What She Said 11.If You Want It To Be Good Girl(Get Yourself A Bad Boy) 12.All I Have To Give(Part II-The Conversation Mix) 13.If I Don”t Have You <<Millennium>> 1.Larger Than Life 2.I Want It That Way 3.Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely 4.It”s Gotta Be You 5.I Need You Tonight 6.Don”t Want You Back 7.Don”t Wanna Lose You Now 8.The One 9.Back To Your Heart 10.Spanish Eyes 11.No One Else Comes Close 12.Perfect Fan 13.隐咐I”ll Be There For You 14.握携举I”ll Be There For You <<Black and Blue>> 1.The Call 2.Shape Of My Heart 3.Get Another Boyfriend 4.Shining Star 5.I Promise You 6.Answer To Our Life 7.Everyone 8.More Than That 9.Time 10.Not For Me 11.Yes I Will 12.It”s True 13.What Makes You Different 14.How Did I Fall In Love With You 15.All I Have To Give (Acappella) <<The Greatest Hits: Chapter One>> {精选集) 1.I Want It That Way 2.Everybody (Backstreet”s Back) 3.As Long As You Love Me 4.Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely 5.Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) 6.We”ve Got It Going On 7.All I Have To Give 8.Larger Than Life 9.I”ll Never Break Your Heart 10.The Call 11.Shape Of My Heart 12.Get Down (You”re The One For Me) 13.Anywhere For You 14.The One 15.More Than That 16.Drowning <<Never Gone>> {2005最新} 1.Incomplete 2.Just Want You To Know 3.Crawling Back To You 4.Weird World 5.I Still … 6.Poster Girl 7.Lose It All 8.Climbing The Walls 9.My Beautiful Woman 10.Safest Place To Hide 11.Siberia 12.Never Gone 13.Song For The Unloved 14.Rush Over Me 15.Movin’On 单曲: 圣诞单曲---Christmas Time 西班牙语I”ll Never Break Your Heart---Spanish Version(Nunca Te Hare Lloror) Lp Version <<Millennium>>专辑预告---Announce In Advance 1999 <<Never Gone>>(试听版} 1.Climbing the Walls 2.Poster Girl 3.Beautiful Woman 4.Forces Of Nature 5.Incomplete 6.The Unlove 7.Never Gone 8.Love Is 9.Over Her 10.Color My World 后街男孩回来了 可要知道:他们可是5年后才回来的.在这几年里,歌手层出不穷,无论是风靡一时…还是大红大紫…后街这个名字也许在大家的心里有了稍稍的淡化。但是5年后的今天,后街还是回来了。。带着他们久违的新专集《NEVER GONE》重新回到了我们的身边。 《Never Gone》的创作与制作阵容坚强,有Five For Fighting的John Ondrasik以及Savage Garden的Darren Hayes,还有在今年二月刚以Sheryl Crow专辑获得葛莱美奖的制作人John Shanks。《Never Gone》在美国首周销售量超过30万,依然在Billboard专集榜上拿到了第三的位子。并且这张专集在全球六个国家与地区拿到冠军位子。{德国,加拿大,日本,印度以及整个东南亚地区 —— 香港台湾马来西亚等等} 在新加坡,Never Gone首周卖出了6000多张。Incomplete在Perfect 10’s Top 20上停留了七周,最高成绩第二位。而在Power 98’s Red Hot 100上已经是八周的冠军。 随即《Just Want You to Know》做为第二波单曲出现各大电台。 后街第三首主打新歌《 I still 》的mv拍摄已经进入后期制作阶段,由于Just want you to know的mv被美国mtv音乐频道查封,所以这首mv里后街五人众全部为古典绅士造型。 后街男孩表示,他们并不期望《NEVERGONE》能跃居流行专辑排行榜榜首,但他们对自己的新专辑非常有信心,毕竟,跟过去相比,他们的新歌内容更加成熟:乐器方面,他们摒弃了过去过多依赖合成电子乐器的做法,所有的配乐都是现场演奏。为了录好这张新专辑,“后街男孩”整整用了一年多的时间:重新找到以前的音乐经纪人兼唱片制作人马克斯·马丁,通力合作,最终打造出这张他们自称是近几年来最好的一张专辑。成员们表示,他们期望这张专辑能够得到伴随他们成长的“老”歌迷的喜爱。 他们的歌词和歌声都比以前有深度多了,他们现在更加倾向现实主义,因为他们的阅历增加了。 这么多年过去了。。。 BSB就一直陪伴在我身边。。。 AJ,Brain,Howie-D,Nick和Kevin 他们无懈可击的和声,他们天衣无缝的配合,他们完美的舞台演出,他们的团队精神,他们的一切都那么的让我痴迷。。。 认识他们在欧美音乐刚刚在中国大幅度推行的年代,随着岁月的流失,我们长大了,他们成熟了。。。 真是非常不一样的感觉。。。 经过这么长的时间,他们还能在一起,带给FANS惊喜。相比从前他们在世界偶像团体中无人动摇的地位。现在已经不是他们可以一手遮天的时代了。但他们做到了,在FANS的心中有着不可取代的地位,他们的历史还将继续,续书写他们的神话,没有人,也不可能有人把他们所取代。

相关问题三、后街男孩组合是哪个国家的?

后街男孩 {英文:Backstreet Boys,昌逗明缩写:BSB}是一支美国流行乐组合,1993年于美国佛罗里达州奥兰多市成立,其成员分别为:尼克·卡特{Nickolas Gene Carter}、霍伊·多罗夫{Howie Dorough}、布莱恩·利特尔{Brian Littrell}、Alexander James McLean{亚历山大·詹姆斯·迈克林}和成立之初五位{凯文·理查德森已退出}成员都不过十几岁。至今为止他们已经在美国销售了3800万张唱片,全球销量近9000万张,是指液自1990年代中期来最受欢迎的男生组合。由于他们在美国当时是较早的一个男孩团体,所以被誉为“男孩团体皇上皇”。 后街男孩的团名“Backstreet”原是奥兰多市的一个著名跳蚤市场{Backstreet Market}的名字,“Backstreet”这个词的直译是“后街”。在大耐告陆地区对他们的译名是“后街男孩”。

你可能关注的问题四、Backstreet Boys(后街男孩)所有专辑

《Backstreet Boys》1997-8-121.We”ve Got It Goin” On2.Anywhere for You3.Get Down (You”re the One for Me)4.I”ll Never Break Your Heart5.Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)6.Boys Will Be Boys7.Just to Be Close to You8.I Wanna Be With You9.Every Time I Close My Eyes10.Darlin”11.Let”s Have a Party12.Roll With It13.Nobody but You《Backstreet”s Back》1998-9-151.Everybody(Backstreet”s Back)2.As Long As You Love Me3.All I Have To Give4.Missing You5.That”s The Way I Like It6.10,000 Promises7.Like a child8.Hey, Mr. D.J. (Keep Playin”蔽腊 This Song)9.Set Adrift On Memory Bliss卜乱10.That”s What She Said11.If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy)12.All I Have To Give13.If I Don”t Have You《Millennium》1999-5-181.Larger Than Life2.I Want It That Way3.Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely4.It”s Gotta Be You5.I Need You Tonight6.Don”t Want You Back7.Don”t Wanna Lose You Now8.The One9.Back To Your Heart10.Spanish Eyes11.No One Else Comes Close12.Perfect Fan13.I”ll Be There For You《Black & Blue》2000-11-211.The Call2.Shape Of My Heart3.Get Another Boyfriend4.Shining Star5.I Promise You6.The Answer To Our Life7.Everyone8.More Than That9.Time10.Not For Me11.Yes I Will12.It”s True13.What Makes You Different14.How Did I Fall In Love With You15.All I Have To Give《The Hits: Chapter One》 (精选集) 2001-10-116《Never Gone》2005-6-141.Incomplete2.Just Want You To Know3.Crawling Back To You4.Weird World5.I Still…6.Poster Girl7.Lose It All8.Climbing The Walls9.My Beautiful Woman10.Safest Place To Hide11.Siberia12.Never Gone13.Song For The Unloved宏弊滑14.Rush Over Me15.Movin’ On《Unbreakable》2007-10-301.Intro2.Everything But Mine3.Inconsolable4.Something That I Already Know5.Helpless When She Smiles6.Any Other Way7.One in a Million8.Panic9.You Can Let Go10.Trouble Is11.Treat Me Right12.Love Will Keep You Up All Night13.Unmistakable14.Unsuspecting Sunday AfternoonBonus:15.Downpour16.In Pieces17.Nowhere to Go18.There”s Us《This Is Us》2009-10-61.Straight Through My Heart2.Bigger3.Bye Bye Love4.All Of Your Life (You Need Love)5.If I Knew Then6.This Is Us7.PDA8.Masquerade9.She”s A Dream10.Shattered11.Undone12.Helpless Featuring Pitbull单曲:InternationalFallen AngelEvergreenSatalliteClose My Eyes与Human Nature的合唱——Last Christmas圣诞单曲——Christmas Time西班牙语I”ll Never Break Your Heart——Spanish Version(Nunca Te Hare Lloror)LP Version《Millennium》专辑预告——Announce In Advance 1999《Backstreet Boys》1997-8-121.We”ve Got It Goin” On2.Anywhere for You3.Get Down (You”re the One for Me)4.I”ll Never Break Your Heart5.Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)6.Boys Will Be Boys7.Just to Be Close to You8.I Wanna Be With You9.Every Time I Close My Eyes10.Darlin”11.Let”s Have a Party12.Roll With It13.Nobody but You《Backstreet”s Back》1998-9-151.Everybody(Backstreet”s Back)2.As Long As You Love Me3.All I Have To Give4.Missing You5.That”s The Way I Like It6.10,000 Promises7.Like a child8.Hey, Mr. D.J. (Keep Playin” This Song)9.Set Adrift On Memory Bliss10.That”s What She Said11.If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy)12.All I Have To Give13.If I Don”t Have You《Millennium》1999-5-181.Larger Than Life2.I Want It That Way3.Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely4.It”s Gotta Be You5.I Need You Tonight6.Don”t Want You Back7.Don”t Wanna Lose You Now8.The One9.Back To Your Heart10.Spanish Eyes11.No One Else Comes Close12.Perfect Fan13.I”ll Be There For You《Black & Blue》2000-11-211.The Call2.Shape Of My Heart3.Get Another Boyfriend4.Shining Star5.I Promise You6.The Answer To Our Life7.Everyone8.More Than That9.Time10.Not For Me11.Yes I Will12.It”s True13.What Makes You Different14.How Did I Fall In Love With You15.All I Have To Give《The Hits: Chapter One》 (精选集) 2001-10-116《Never Gone》2005-6-141.Incomplete2.Just Want You To Know3.Crawling Back To You4.Weird World5.I Still…6.Poster Girl7.Lose It All8.Climbing The Walls9.My Beautiful Woman10.Safest Place To Hide11.Siberia12.Never Gone13.Song For The Unloved14.Rush Over Me15.Movin’ On《Unbreakable》2007-10-301.Intro2.Everything But Mine3.Inconsolable4.Something That I Already Know5.Helpless When She Smiles6.Any Other Way7.One in a Million8.Panic9.You Can Let Go10.Trouble Is11.Treat Me Right12.Love Will Keep You Up All Night13.Unmistakable14.Unsuspecting Sunday AfternoonBonus:15.Downpour16.In Pieces17.Nowhere to Go18.There”s Us《This Is Us》2009-10-61.Straight Through My Heart2.Bigger3.Bye Bye Love4.All Of Your Life (You Need Love)5.If I Knew Then6.This Is Us7.PDA8.Masquerade9.She”s A Dream10.Shattered11.Undone12.Helpless Featuring Pitbull单曲:InternationalFallen AngelEvergreenSatalliteClose My Eyes与Human Nature的合唱——Last Christmas圣诞单曲——Christmas Time西班牙语I”ll Never Break Your Heart——Spanish Version(Nunca Te Hare Lloror)LP Version《Millennium》专辑预告——Announce In Advance 1999

推荐问题五、后街男孩是谁?

后街男孩 {英语:Backstreet Boys,缩写:BSB}是一支美国流行乐组合,1993年于美国佛罗里达州奥兰多市成立,其成员分别为:尼克·卡特{Nick Carter}、霍伊·多罗夫{Howie Dorough}、布莱恩蠢纯·莱特尔{Brian Littrell}、A·J·迈克林{A.J. McLean}和凯文·理陪租查德森{Kevin Richardson},成立之初五位成员都不过十几岁。至今为止他们已经在美国销售了3800万张唱片,全球销量近9000万张,是自1990年代中期来最芦档兆受欢迎的男生组合

六、后街男孩又叫什么?他们的好听的歌都有哪些?

后街男孩 {英文:Backstreet Boys,缩写:BSB}是一支美国流行乐组合,1993年于美国佛罗里达州奥兰多市成立,其成员分别为:尼克·卡特{Nickolas Gene Carter}、霍伊·多罗夫{Howie Dorough}、布莱恩·利特尔{Brian Littrell}、Alexander James McLean{亚历山大·詹姆斯·迈克林}和成立之初五位{凯文·理查德森已退出}成员都不过十几岁。至今为止他们已经在贺迟美国销售了3800万张唱片,全球销量近9000万陵拍迹张,是自1990年代中期来最受欢迎的尺并男生组合。由于他们在美国当时是较早的一个男孩团体,所以被誉为“男孩团体皇上皇”。后街男孩的团名“Backstreet”原是奥兰多市的一个著名跳蚤市场{Backstreet Market}的名字,“Backstreet”这个词的直译是“后街”。在大陆地区对他们的译名是“后街男孩”。 专集<<Backstreet Boys>> 1.We”ve Got It Goin” On 2.Anywhere For You 3.Get Down (You”re The One For Me) 4.I”ll Never Break Your Heart 5.Quit Playin” Games (With My Heart) 6.Boys Will Be Boys 7.Just To Be Close To You 8.I Wanna Be With You 9.Everytime I Close My Eyes 10.Darlin” 11.Let”s Have A Party 12.Roll With It 13.Nobody But You 14.Lay Down Beside Me <<Backstreet” Back >> 1.Everybody (Backstreet” Back ) 2.As Long As You Love Me 3.All I Have To Give 4.Missing You 5.That”s The Way I Like It 6.10,000 Promises 7.Like A Child 8.Hey,Mr.DJ(Keep Playin”This Song) 9.Set Adriff On Memory Bliss 10.That”s What She Said 11.If You Want It To Be Good Girl(Get Yourself A Bad Boy) 12.All I Have To Give(Part II-The Conversation Mix) 13.If I Don”t Have You <<Millennium>> 1.Larger Than Life 2.I Want It That Way 3.Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely 4.It”s Gotta Be You 5.I Need You Tonight 6.Don”t Want You Back 7.Don”t Wanna Lose You Now 8.The One 9.Back To Your Heart 10.Spanish Eyes 11.No One Else Comes Close 12.Perfect Fan 13.I”ll Be There For You 14.I”ll Be There For You <<Black and Blue>> 1.The Call 2.Shape Of My Heart 3.Get Another Boyfriend 4.Shining Star 5.I Promise You 6.Answer To Our Life 7.Everyone 8.More Than That 9.Time 10.Not For Me 11.Yes I Will 12.It”s True 13.What Makes You Different 14.How Did I Fall In Love With You 15.All I Have To Give (Acappella) <<The Greatest Hits: Chapter One>> {精选集) 1.I Want It That Way 2.Everybody (Backstreet”s Back) 3.As Long As You Love Me 4.Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely 5.Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) 6.We”ve Got It Going On 7.All I Have To Give 8.Larger Than Life 9.I”ll Never Break Your Heart 10.The Call 11.Shape Of My Heart 12.Get Down (You”re The One For Me) 13.Anywhere For You 14.The One 15.More Than That 16.Drowning <<Never Gone>> {2005最新} 1.Incomplete 2.Just Want You To Know 3.Crawling Back To You 4.Weird World 5.I Still … 6.Poster Girl 7.Lose It All 8.Climbing The Walls 9.My Beautiful Woman 10.Safest Place To Hide 11.Siberia 12.Never Gone 13.Song For The Unloved 14.Rush Over Me 15.Movin’On 单曲: 圣诞单曲---Christmas Time 西班牙语I”ll Never Break Your Heart---Spanish Version(Nunca Te Hare Lloror) Lp Version <<Millennium>>专辑预告---Announce In Advance 1999 <<Never Gone>>(试听版} 1.Climbing the Walls 2.Poster Girl 3.Beautiful Woman 4.Forces Of Nature 5.Incomplete 6.The Unlove 7.Never Gone 8.Love Is 9.Over Her 10.Color My World BSB好听的歌儿太多了 同时还向你推荐BSB的成员Nick Carter的个人专集{now or never} 由于太多,本人也不一定全记得,所以想起多少推荐多少

声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们

扫一扫关注我们,了解最新精彩内容