NinaNesbitt,zohrajanim

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-06-14 18:45作者:惟妮

问题一、Nina Nesbitt的《Statues》 歌词

歌曲名:个状态歌手:尼娜奈斯比特专辑你只是我曾经认识的男孩的雕像你只是我们曾经说过的话的纹身你是干涸的河流,爱曾经在那里流淌但它仍然穿过我,和你一起它必须消失但如果你带走它,我将等待复活,来吧,如果你转身离去,我会等待着飞翔,但你就像落叶,我仍是橡树,因为你是唯一能让我快乐的人,现在我在沉睡,你就像破碎的钥匙,而我只是一个破碎的家,因为当我深深呼吸时,你看着我就像是我曾经认识的男孩的雕像,你只是一个打火机,没有点燃火焰的燃料,你知道我会为此而战,但你不会这样做,因为你只是一本日记,空白的一页但是我们写的故事,我不能完全擦掉但是如果你拿回这个我会等着活过来,来吧,如果你转身离去,我将等待飞翔,但你就像落叶,我仍是橡树,因为你是离开的那个人,我在沉睡,你就像破碎的钥匙,而我只是一个破碎的家,因为当我深深呼吸,你看着我,就像我曾经认识的那个男孩的雕像,我会看着你跌倒在地,因为你眼中只有石头,现在我们拥有了一切,直到我们被发现我们只是生活在这些谎言中因为你就像飘落的树叶我仍然是橡树因为你是唯一能让我跳跃的人因为你就像破碎的钥匙而我只是一个破碎的家当我看着你离开时我深深地呼吸你是我曾经认识的男孩的状态.com/song/39396696

问题二、Nina Nesbitt way in the world歌词

我在一家零售店工作。唤森芹这不是我适合的地方我为我的假期而活我知道还有很多事情要去探索但感觉如此遥远我没有迷失我只是在世界上寻找我的方式和毕我没有迷失,我只是在大千世界中寻找我的路,你是否曾经,你是否曾经,你是否想知道?想知道你的梦想去了哪里?你是否觉得自己坠入了深渊?在这一切之下?你有没有,你有没有,你有没有

u wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?Under it all?I don”t know if it”s bad or goodWalking down the street without youI don”t know quite what I wantBut one thing I”ve gotIs a good idea of what I”m notI”m not lostI”m just findingMy wayIn the worldI”春轮m not lostI”m just findingMy wayIn the worldIn the big old worldDo you ever, do you ever, do you wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?Under it all?Do you ever, do you ever, do you wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?Under it all?Ain”t a store, not at work, can I take my seatAt the front of the bus and my headphone pleatAnd right there in a flash with tears on my cheeksI can suddenly seeWe”re not lostWe”re just findingOur wayIn the worldWe”re not lostWe”re just findingOur wayIn the worldIn the big old worldDo you ever, do you ever, do you wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?Under it all?Do you ever, do you ever, do you wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?Under it all?Do you ever, do you ever, do you wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?Under it all?Do you ever, do you ever, do you wonder?Wonder where your dreams go?Do you feel like you”re falling under?I”m not lostI”m just findingMy wayIn the worldIn the big old world

相关问题三、nina nesbitt chewing gum中文歌词有知道么亲 速求 速求!!!!!?

“Chewing Gum”Before you jump inTryna” get under my skinSomething I should let you knowIt”s gonna be impossibleCause I”ve made a messIn a backless dressI don”t wanna lead you onCause I”d only do you wrong, oh ohYou can have my heartBut you”re not gonna leave with itLying in the darkYeah you almost believed in itYou”ve got me wrongI”ve got you hanging round my neckSaying romance isn”t deadOh, you know that I”m down for whateverBut oh, I told you that it won”t be foreverOh, how come you still think that you”re the oneBaby, I”m just chewing gum until the flavour”s goneOh oh oh, ah ahI”m just chewing gum until the flavour”s goneLet me tell you straightI could be your worst mistakeOr you could get the best of meForget about the rest of meWith your cigaretteIn between your teethYou could light me upIf I forget to breathe, oh ohYou can have my heartBut you”re not gonna leave with itLying in the darkYeah you almost believed in itThought you were strong nowI”ve got you tied up in the bedScreaming romance isn”t deadOh, you know that I”m down for whateverOh oh, I told you that it won”t be foreverOh, how come you still think that you”re the oneBaby, I”m just chewing gum until the flavour”s goneOh oh oh, ah ahI”m just chewing gum until the flavour”s gone (gone)Oh oh oh, ah ahI”m just chewing gum until the flavour”s goneYeah, you”re stuck on meNow I can”t moveGive it just a nightAnd I”ll cut you looseOh what a thing to do, yeahOh

你可能关注的问题四、求no interest歌词,nina nesbitt唱的

Sit on the bus and I get on the backseatWith a hooded and a bottle of JDI”m throwing looks cause the baby”配源s cryingWish the mother would stop denying them milkSo I put on the vaccinesLook out the window and I see you go past meYou wave your hand and you shout out my nameI would”ve called you if you hadn”t fucked me offNo interest in you, no interest at allThere”s nothing to lose, “cause there”s nothing at allNo interest in you, no interest at allCause there”s nothing to lose, there”s nothing at allYeah I”m livid, yeah I”m livid, oh oh oh ohYeah I”m livid, yeah I”m livid, oh oh oh ohI get off the bus and I walk around George StreetAn old man in a hat playing violinGirls wearing Jack Wills and AbercrombieStop asking me who I”m dating nowGet a text from Claire and a RachelTelling me that my ex tried to kiss themLast night we were at RevolutionHad enough so I went to get some chipsNo interest in you, no interest at allThere”s nothing to lose, “培绝态cause there”s nothing at allNo interest in you, no interest at allCause there”s nothing to lose, there”s nothing at allYeah I”m livid, yeah I”m livid, oh oh oh ohYeah I”m livid, yeah I”m livid, oh oh oh ohGetting home late, found him standing at my front doorThere”宏雹s no reason for him to be here at allPushed past him, and he pulls out a roseDoes he even really know me at all?I climb the stairs, I don”t walk up my hallwayHe tries ringing and it goes to the answer phoneThen he says that he”s nothing left to sayExcept the fact that he”s allergic to my dogNo interest in you, no interest at allThere”s nothing to lose, “cause there”s nothing at allNo interest in you, no interest at allCause there”s nothing to lose, there”s nothing at allYeah I”m livid, yeah I”m livid, oh oh oh ohYeah I”m livid, yeah I”m livid, oh oh oh oh

推荐问题五、美剧《闪电侠》的主题曲是什么?

The Qemists – Tomcat第一集:1.Poker Face 一一Lady GaGa{博士给小闪做速度测试}2.Girls Chase Boys 一一 Ingrid Michaelson{小闪昏迷醒来跑去找女主}第二集:1.Smile 一一 Oliver Daldry {小闪跑去帮女主写论文}第四集:1. All Right Now 一一 Free {第三集开始小闪在实验室 打乒乓球 下象棋}2. When a Man Loves a Woman 一一 Percy Sledge {艾迪跟joe在车上放歌}3. Let*s Get It On 一一 Marvin Gaye {艾迪跟joe在车上放的第二首歌}4. Battlefields 一一 Misun{Iris建议小闪和IT女在一起}5.Jupiter Smiling by Kite Club {艾迪答错题,然后收到短讯发现斯纳特,离开}6.100 Lovers一一Tennis第五集:1. Rock the Ride 一一 The Asteroids Galaxy Tour{在酒吧iris走向小闪说很高兴邀请了冰女和Cisco时}2.Runnin Thru My Dreams 一一 Sunny Levine{小闪试图说服iris停止写关于条纹的博客}3. I Run (feat. Mutya Buena) 一一 The Sound Of Camden{最后在酒吧时的歌}第六集:1.Do You 一一 Spoon{开始小闪和iris在天台说话,小闪离开并把iris瞬带回房}2.Generation Blues 一一 Terraplane Sun{iris在餐厅跟服务员说话,服务员说小闪一周没来过了,之后托尼来找iris}3.Skeletons 一一 Of Monsters and Men{博士和圣父joe一起喝酒谈论小闪母亲被杀时}第七集:1.Diamond 一一 Victory{十个月前,法鲁克以及另外两人看到粒子加速器爆炸}第八集:1.I Want It 一一 Viv and the Revival {最开始小闪侠的独白}2.Sleep Song 一一 Hooded Fang{糖哥跟小闪侠说哎呀不要想她啦}3.For Your Love 一一 Josh Record {Iris跟闪哥说不要再联系她了}第九集:1. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 一一 Dean Martin{装扮圣诞的时候}2. Christmas Is Leading Me Home 一一 Hayley Sales3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 一一 8mm{在west家里庆祝圣诞}4. I Hear (Click, Click, Click) 一一 The Rosebuds{小闪和iris交换礼物}5.Marshmallow World 一一 Nina Nesbitt{艾迪吃醋打翻醋坛子}6.Season of Love 一一 Shiny Toy Guns{Caitlin跑来问Iris她博的事

六、求一首英文歌,有一句歌词意思是”从我第一次吻你时我就知道你是个麻烦,你为什么要睁着眼呢”

歌曲绝游: Boy 歌手: Nina Nesbitt 专辑: 《Boy》Doesn”t really matter whatcha sayNothin”s gonna stand in my wayWaited for the truth to come outAnd I just don”t know howI need you from the first kissyou know I just can”岩宏肆t help itcan you be my witnesscause I”m still needin this boyBreakin my hearttakin my mind, tearin me apartNeedin this boy, breakin me downUsing my love whenever he”s aroundDoesn”t really matter what he doescause he knows he”粗轿s gettin my loveWaited for it all to fall apartcause he”s breakin my heartI needed him from the first kissyou know I just can”t help thiscan you be my witnessI”m goin crazy needin this boyBreakin my hearttakin my mind, tearin me apartNeedin this boy, breakin me downUsing my love whenever he”s aroundNeedin this boy, breakin my hearttakin my mind, tearin me apartNeedin this boy, breakin me downUsing my love whenever he”s aroundB. O. Y.B. O. Y.B. O. Y.B. O. Y.Cause I”m needin this boyCause I”m needin this boyBreakin my hearttakin my mind, tearin me apartNeedin this boy, breakin me downUsing my love whenever he”s aroundCause I”m needin this boyBreakin my hearttakin my mind, tearin me apartNeedin this boy, breakin me downUsing my love whenever he”s aroundB. O. Y.B. O. Y.B. O. Y.B. O. Y.

• NinaNesbitt,zohrajanim

一起来关注Nina Nesbitt的《Statues》 歌词,Nina Nesbitt way in the world歌词很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧歌曲名:个状态歌手:尼娜奈

2024-06-14阅读:0
声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们

扫一扫关注我们,了解最新精彩内容