TheCab,halfway

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-06-15 06:52作者:惟妮

问题一、求the cab的lock me up中英歌词

只找到英文加渣翻出租车——把我锁起来听我的忏悔我比我想的要差得多,我想成为你照亮我黑暗的一面,但你不在乎你看到了什么。一夜之间,你欣喜若狂,这就是你要做的。你为什么不用快乐和亲吻把我锁起来?用爱锁住我?把我锁在你的心里,我不要你锁住我,抓住这一刻,永远不要满足我永远不会挣脱把我锁起来,快锁起来你不分析我,因为你能看到我在努力成为什么,努力迷失自我,我被我所看到的一切蒙蔽了双眼不快乐,一夜之间,女孩,这就是你所做的为什么你不把我锁起来,用快乐和亲吻?用爱锁住我?把我锁在你心里,我不想让你锁住我,抓住这一刻,永远不要满足,永远不要让我挣脱,把我锁起来,让我欣喜若狂,一夜之间,女孩,这就是你所做的,为什么你不把我锁起来,给我快乐和亲吻?用爱锁住我?把我锁在你的心里,我不想让你锁住我,抓住这一刻,永远不要满足,我永远不会挣脱,锁住我,锁住我时间听我的忏悔我不到我想要,想要你一束光照灶碰耀在我的黑暗的一面但是你不在乎你所看到的喜出望外,超过你一夜之间,你做什么你为什么不把我关起来用欢乐和亲吻吗?用爱把我关起来?链我内心的渴望我不希望你停下来锁我,这一刻,从来没有得到足够的我不是没有办法打破把我关起来把我关起来很快双方你不分析我,因为你可以看到我想是什么,努力我已经丢失,我已经蒙蔽所有我看到的东西喜出望外,超过你一夜之间,女孩,你做什么那么你为什么不把我关起来用欢乐和亲吻吗?用爱把我关起来?链我内心的渴望我不希望你停下来锁我,这一刻,从来没有得到足够的我不是没有办法打破把我关起来把我关起来喜出望外,超过你一夜之间,女槐桥孩,你做什么那么你为什么不把我关起来用欢乐和亲吻吗?用爱把我关起来?链我铅辩猛内心的渴望我不希望你停下来锁我,这一刻,从来没有得到足够的我不是没有办法打破把我关起来把我关起来把我关起来

问题二、我是一个持枪上膛的天使这句歌词是哪首英文歌里面的

拿着猎枪的天使歌手:出租车专辑字体拿着散弹枪的天使,散弹枪,散弹枪,散弹枪,拿着散弹枪的天使,散弹枪,拿出你的枪,战斗开始了,你是圣人,还是罪人?如果我喜爱战斗,那么我将死,心在扳机上。他们说在你发动一场战争之前,你最好知道你为什么而战。宝贝,你是我所崇拜的一切,如果爱是你所需要的,我会成为一名战士。我是一个拿着猎枪的天使,战斗到战争结束

s won,I don”t care if heaven won”t take me back.I”ll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.Don”漏备t you know you”re everything I have?..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight. Sometimes to win, you”ve got to sin,don”t mean I”m not a believer…and major Tom, will sing along.Yeah, they still say I”m a dreamer.They say before you start a war,you better know what you”re fighting for. Well baby, you are all that I adore,if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.I”m an angel with a shotgun,fighting til” the wars won,I don”t care if heaven won”t take me back.I”ll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.Don”t you know you”re everything I have?..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.ooooohhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhh whoa whoa oooh whoaI”m an angel with a shotgun..fighting til” the wars won..I don”t care if heaven won”t take me back..I”m an angel with a shotgun,fighting til” the wars won,I don”做链t care if heaven won”t take me back.I”ll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.Don”t you know you”re everything I have?..and I, want to live, not just survive, tonight. not just..and I”m gonna hide, hide, hide my wings tonight.They say before you start a war,you better know what you”re fighting for.Well baby, you are all that I adore,if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.中文歌词:返胡毁Get out your guns, battles begun, are you a saint, or a sinner?——持枪上膛,战役已经打响。你是一个圣人,还是一个罪人?If loves a fight, than I shall die,with my heart on a trigger——如果爱是一场战役,那我也会拼尽全力扣下扳机,即便我会因此死去。They say before you start a war, you better know what you”re fighting for.——他们说“在你开始一场战役前,你最好知道自己为何而战。”Well baby, you are all that I adore, if love is what you need, a soldier I willbe.——宝贝,你是我的挚爱,如果爱是你所要的,那我将成为你披上戎装。I”m an angel with a shotgun, fighting til” the wars won, I don”t care if heaven won”t take me back.——我是个持枪上膛的天使,为了胜利奋战到最后,我不在乎天堂是否会就此抛弃我。I”ll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.——我将抛弃我的信仰,宝贝,仅仅是为了你的安全。Don”t you know you”re everything I have?——你是否知道,你是我所拥有的一切?Sometimes to win, you”ve got to sin,don”tmean I”m not a believer.——彼时胜利,你被定罪,并不意味着我不是信徒。and I”m gonna hide, hide, hide my wings,tonight.——今晚,我将藏起我的羽翼。

相关问题三、The Cab的《La La》 歌词

歌曲名:La La歌手:The Cab专辑:Symphony SoldierThe Cab – La LaCome feel my heart,It”s beating like a drum,And I confess, when you”re around,It”s like an army”s marching through my chest.And there”s nothing I can do,I just gravitate towards you,I”m feelin” lonely like the moon.I just wanna get you somewhere else,Say anything I can,To get me more than just a dance,Tell me where to put my hands,You know that you could be my favorite one night stand.You get me higher.What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.What would you do if I said it tonight?What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.”Cause you know I la-la-la-lied.You”re like a song,How beautiful.Symphony to my eyes,So, take me on,I wanna see you love, love through the night.I”m not like the other boys,”Cause with you I”ve got no choice,You make me wanna lose my voice,I just wanna get you somewhere else.I”m not the type to lie,But I might just start tonight,Let me turn off all these lights,You know that you could be my favorite lullaby,You get me higher.What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.What would you do if I said it tonight?What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.”Cause you know I la-la-la-lied.Like a symphony, like a symphony, like a symphony, tonight,Like a symphony, like a symphony, like a symphony, tonight,It feels like a symphony, like a symphony, like a symphony, tonight,Like a symphony, like a symphony, like a symphony, tonight.What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.What would you do if I said it tonight?What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.”Cause you know I la-la-la-la-la-oh.What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.What would you do if I said it tonight?What would you do if I told you that I la-la-la-la-loved you.”Cause you know I la-la-la-lied.http://music..com/song/14462558

你可能关注的问题四、跪求The Cab-Endlessly的中文歌词翻译!

Endlessly永慧橡远 There”s a shop down the street,where they sell plastic rings,街角有间卖塑料指环的商店for a quarter a piece, I swear it.两角五分一个,我发誓Yeah, I know that it”s cheap,我前烂旁知道它很便宜not like gold in your dreams,不像你梦想的金子but I hope that you”ll still wear it.但我还是希望你戴上它Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,墨汁也许弄脏了我的皮肤and my jeans may all be ripped.我的牛仔裤或许也有裂口了吧I”m not perfect, but I swear,I”m perfect for you. 我非完美,但我发誓,我最适合你..and there”s no guarantee,无需任何保证that this will be easy.这其实很简单It”s not a miracle ya need, believe me.相信我,你要的不是一个奇迹Yeah, I”m no angel, I”m just me,我不历销是天使,我就是我but I will love you endlessly.但我会永远爱你Wings aren”t what you need, you need me.你需要的不是一对翅膀,而是我There”s a house on the hill,with a view of the town,山上有间看得见城镇风景的房子and I know how you adore it.我知道你有多么的喜爱它So I”ll work everyday,因此我会每天努力 through the sun, and the rain,哪怕日晒雨淋until I can afford it.直到我能买得起它Yeah, your friends may think I”m crazy,你的朋友或者认为我疯了cause they can only see,I”m not perfect, but I swear,I”m perfect for you. 因为他们只看到我不完美的一面,但我发誓,我会是最适合你的..and there”s no guarantee,无需任何保证that this will be easy.这其实很简单It”s not a miracle ya need, believe me.相信我,你要的不是一个奇迹Yeah, I”m no angel, I”m just me,我不是天使,我就是我but I will love you endlessly.但我会永远爱你Wings aren”t what you need, you need me.你要的不是一对翅膀,而是我(You need me, I know you need me,you need me, I know you need me)你需要我,我知道你需要我纯手翻,后面都跟前面相同,不重复了。给个分吧

推荐问题五、The Cab的《Another Me》 歌词

歌曲名:Another Me歌手:The Cab专辑:Symphony SoldierThe Cab – Another MeRemember when I sang that song to youAnd you called it out of tuneRemember when I said I loved youAnd you said it wasn”t trueRemember we used to talk for hoursStaying up all through the nightRemember when I bought you flowersAnd you left them out to die(But now that”s over)I gave you everything you ever wantedYou gave me nothing but griefNow that I”m gone you”ll see the missing pieceWell, good luck, finding another meFinding another meRemember how I used to kiss youYou can kiss that all goodbyeRemember how I used to miss youNow you don”t even cross my mindAnd I can”t remember why I everLet you walk all over meI won”t take your shit foreverNow it”s time for me to leaveI gave you everything you ever wantedYou gave me nothing but griefNow that I”m gone you”ll see the missing pieceWell, good luck, finding another meFinding another meWhen you cry yourself to sleep tonightYou will wish that I was by your sideYes you willI gave you everything you ever wantedYou gave me nothing but griefNow that I”m gone you”ll see the missing pieceWell, good luck, finding another me, yeahFinding another me, ooohNow don”t you that karma tastes so sweetSo, good luck, finding another mehttp://music..com/song/14462663

六、The cab的bad的歌词的中文翻译

It feels just like it was yesterdayWe were in loveWhy”s it falling apartI”ve never been one to walk awayBut I”ve had enoughAnd it”s breaking my heartCause you love me just the way that you shouldIt”s nothing that you doNo it”s nothing you sayYeah baby I know that you”re goodBut I don”t want a good girlNo not todayCause I want it badI want a bad girl baby badI want a love that”s crazy yeahI want a bad girl baby badI want it badI want a girl who stays out too lateAnd when I callShe doesn”t answer the phoneOh I want a girl who likes it her wayAnd through it allI know I”ll end up aloneYeahh you love me just the way that you shouldIt”s nothing that you doNo no it”s nothing you sayOh pretty baby I know that you”re goodBut I don”t want a good girlNo not todayMmmCause I want it badI want a bad girl baby badI want a love that”s crazy yeahI wanna fightI wanna rock and roll and party all nightYeah I want it badI want a bad girl baby badI want it badI”m getting sick of predictableTired of acting logicalOh yeah I gotta shake it up tonightYeah girl I want something physicalNot something invincible oh yeahI”m tired of being good let”s be badI want a bad girl baby badAnd I want a love that”s crazy yeahI want a bad girl baby badI want a love that”s crazy yeahI wanna fightI wanna rock and roll and party all nightYeah I want it badI want a bad girl baby badI want a love that”s crazy yeahI wanna fightI wanna rock and roll and party all nightYeah I want it bad感觉就就像是昨天发生的我们在爱为什麽它分崩离析我从来没有去过一个离去但我已经受够了和它的伤了我的心因为你爱我,只是你应该这样做你做的任何事情无论你说什么都不是这样的是的宝贝,我知道你很好但我不需要一个好姑娘没有,今天因为我想要它坏我想明答要一个坏孩子坏我想要一个激让慧疯狂的爱啊我想要一个坏孩子坏我想要它坏我想要一个女孩在外逗留太晚了当我打电话她不接滑纯电话哦,我想要一个女孩喜爱它自己的路通过这一切我知道我会孤独Yeahh你爱我,你就应该这么做你做的任何事情不不这是无论你说什么哦漂亮婴儿,我知道你很好但我不需要一个好姑娘没有,今天嗯因为我想要它坏我想要一个坏孩子坏我想要一个疯狂的爱啊我想打我想摇滚和聚会的夜晚是的,我想它坏我想要一个坏孩子坏我想要它坏我生病了,可预见的厌倦了代理逻辑哦是的,我今晚要动摇它我想是的女孩身体上的问题不是不可战胜的哦,是啊我厌倦了被好让我们是糟糕的我想要一个坏孩子坏我希望有一个疯狂的爱啊我想要一个坏孩子坏我想要一个疯狂的爱啊我想打我想摇滚和聚会的夜晚是的,我想它坏我想要一个坏孩子坏我想要一个疯狂的爱啊我想打我想摇滚和聚会的夜晚是的,我想它坏

• TheCab,halfway

一起来关注求the cab的lock me up中英歌词,我是一个持枪上膛的天使这句歌词是哪首英文歌里面的很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧只找到英文加渣翻出租车——把我锁起来听我的忏悔我比

2024-06-15阅读:0
  • 蓝正龙演的电影,蓝正龙身高{蓝正龙主演电影}本文共{4864字}

蓝正龙和大S主演的电影都有哪些《流星花园》和《求婚事务所》,《咖啡不加糖》,《杀无赦》与蓝正龙s共同演出三、电影《杀无赦》主要讲了什么?《Chosen》该片翻拍自经典美剧《杀无赦》。影片讲述了男医

2022-05-19阅读:0
声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们

扫一扫关注我们,了解最新精彩内容