JaySean,seanopry是双

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-06-02 01:57作者:惟妮

问题一、Jay Sean是哪国人?出了几张专辑?

杰肖恩,一个26岁的印度裔英国歌手,他的真名是卡马尔吉特辛格乔蒂,他混合了传统的东方旋律,并用西方流行音乐做出了独特的音符。放弃医生的光明前途,投身歌坛。2004年,他进入了维珍唱片公司的首张专辑《我与我自己》,这张专辑跌至英国金牌榜的前29名,单曲《注视着你》《被盗》都挤进了前10名。他最新的英文专辑在英国和印度都登上了排行榜的首位。杰肖恩不仅是英国最炙手可热的都市音乐歌手,也是英国第一位跨亚洲巨星。杰肖恩巧妙地将甜美的印度民间音乐特色与现代音乐元素如R & ampb和POP,并提取惊人的听觉新享受。拥有亚洲血统的杰肖恩在11岁时曾组建了名为“强迫无序嘻哈”的阿朵乐队。尽管他意识到这一点,但他仍然制作了他的第一部杰作“一分钟”,通过一位制作人朋友传给了唱片公司2Point9,然后他的第一首单曲“与你共舞”,在获得英国排行榜第12名后,他立即发行了他的第一张专辑“我反对我自己”,眼睛看着你进入了R & amp带点异域风情的b世界,并被媒体高度评价:“改变了英国都市灵魂乐的游戏规则”。麦当娜、布兰妮和克雷格大卫由皇家调酒师Rishi Richi陪同。这张专辑全球销量30万张,亚洲销量5张白金,之后在4个国家100多个城市巡回演出。现在,他有了自己的唱片公司Jayded,这是他和2Point9的合作。《我自己的路》是英国RB;歌手杰肖恩的第二张专辑。混合Slick RB、Hip Hop和Desi Beats,这张专辑延续了他第一张专辑《我对抗我自己》的风格。这张专辑的制作人邀请了里什里奇、提姆巴兰、布莱恩麦肯奈特和失败者。这张专辑还收录了他的两首得意单曲《骑吧》和《五月》。杰肖恩的音乐主要受英国嘻哈音乐和一些印度宝莱坞电影记忆的影响。如今,除了印度的歌迷,新加坡、马来西亚、泰国、孟加拉和巴基斯坦的歌迷都非常喜爱杰肖恩的音乐。肖恩最新单曲的音乐录影带获得了英国亚洲音乐奖“最佳音乐录影带”奖。其中,宝莱坞影星碧帕莎芭素参与了这部音乐录影带的拍摄。刚开始听他的歌你会觉得有点像克雷格大卫,但是完全听完唱片之后,你对他的印象会有很大的改变,因为他是一个善于把自己民族的东西融入西方的RB;还是Hip-Hop里的那个家伙,英国媒体甚至称赞他的音乐是会重新洗牌城市音乐的音乐!【编辑此段】录‘我对我自己’2004年11月1日01偷02一夜03眼睛盯着你(壮举。我只是想爱你我反对自己抓住10次机会与你共舞我自己的方式令人兴奋的猜测2008年3月12日1。骑它2。也许(JRemyBobbyBass专辑版)3。我不会说的。停留5。卡在中间。够好了。Cry8。要么全有,要么全无。Runaway10。等待。曾经爱她。只是一个朋友。杀人犯14。像1,2,3一样简单

问题二、JAY SEAN 中文怎么读?

嘿!杰肖恩,嘿!杰肖恩,耶!保罗,是啊!肖恩保罗!我们走吧!我们走吧!这是右边,是给所有女士的。这首歌献给所有想收回的女士们。向他们叫喊吧,杰伊,向他们尖叫吧,杰伊,我一直在想你,我一直在想你,想我们过去是怎样的,还有我们过去的日子。回来,我们不应该结束,我们可以重新开始,我们可以重新开始。

塌饥始There’s nothing left to say 没什么好多说的Don’t waste another day 别再浪费多一天Just you and me tonight 今晚 就你和我Everything will be okay 一切都会很好If it’s alright with you, then it’s alright with me 如果你觉得可以 那么我也没问题Baby let’s take this time, let’s make new memories 宝贝儿这回我们得抓住了 一起开始新的记忆Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember 你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember你还记得吗 你还记得配穗吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!) 让我们把它找回来!Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back(Yo Jay, Sing for these ladies!) 唷JAY,为这些女孩歌唱吧!So long, since you’ve been, missing 你已经消失了那么久It’s good to see you again 能再见到你 真好How you, how you doing 你过得怎么样And how about we, don’t let this happen again还有我们之间呢?别团卖返让这一切再次发生。There’s nothing left to say 没什么好多说的Don’t waste another day 别再浪费多一天Just you and me tonight 今晚 就你和我Everything will be okay 一切都会很好If it’s alright with you, then it’s alright with me 如果你觉得可以 那么我也没问题Baby let’s take this time, let’s make new memories 宝贝儿这回我们得抓住了 一起开始新的记忆Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember 你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!) 让我们把它找回来!Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Yo, ay girl yo, bring it back to the time when you and me had just begun 哟!女孩!让我们回到最初When I was still your number one 当我还是你的第一Well it might seem far-fetched baby girl but it can be done 可能这有点儿牵强宝贝儿 但还是能做到I’ve got this feeling, fire blazing and it’s hot just like the sun 我有这种感觉 被火烧着就像太阳那么炙热Know you feel it too my girl just breathe up may the good vibes run 我知道你也和我一样我的女孩 深呼吸跟着感觉走Girl take a sip of the champagne take a lil trip down my lane my girl 女孩 喝口香槟跟我去兜个风{以下几句听写可能有误 翻译仅供参考}While your out every night I”ll feel alright 和你每晚在一起感觉正好Nigga clearly this girl is all my world 兄弟 这女孩就是我的整个世界Don”t change up now Rearrange it 不必改变什么或者重新安排I”m telling this straight into my world 请直接进入我的世界How many years say you want come kiss me cause you miss this 这么多年了 说你想要吻我 因为你想念这吻That’s what I heard, that’s what I heard, that’s what I heard, girl 这就是我听到的 这就是我听到的,我听到的,女孩{Tonight}There’s nothing left to say (今晚)没什么好多说的Don’t waste another day 别再浪费多一天Just you and me tonight 今晚 就你和我Everything will be okay 一切都会很好If it’s alright with you, then it’s alright with me 如果你觉得可以 那么我也没问题Baby let’s take this time, let’s make new memories 宝贝儿 这次我们得抓住 开始创造新的记忆Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember 你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!) 让我们把它找回来!Let’s bring it back (Bring it back)Let’s bring it back (Let’s bring it back)Let’s bring it back (Oh)Let’s bring it back SB ~

相关问题三、jay Sean的什么歌最好听?

他唱的:lights off,maybe,旦芦down,纯衡movie,2012,do you remember,这六首歌都做迟做很好听。

你可能关注的问题四、Jay Sean的《War》 歌词

歌曲名:War歌手:Jay SeanJay Sean – War送给徒弟墨鱼啊I would march across the desert to defeat my enemyAnd i would lie here in the trenches with your picture next to meAnd when i told you it”s forever then that”s how it”s gonna beDon”t wanna let him just take the place of me (no)Does he really know you like i know you, all the little thingsDoes he really love you like i love you, how can he competeIf he makes me fight for you, die for youWould he do the sameThis is turning to way more than a gameNow it feels like soldiers in a warNon of us are backing downAnd i will show you victory is mine before we leave this battlegroundCos he don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna goAnd i know just how this battle goesHe don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna fight this kind of warYou know he”s not the man you think he is, he”s hiding all his flawsSo tell me what”s the point of fighting because we”ll all end up with scarsBut god if that”s what i must go through than i”m not prepared to loseCos i”ve already bled so much for you (no)Does he really know you like i know you, all the little thingsDoes he really love you like i love you, how can he competeIf he makes me fight for you, die for youWould he do the sameBaby this is turning to way more than a gameBaby cos we”re soldiers in a warNon of us are backing downAnd i will show you victory is mine before we leave this battlegroundCos he don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna goAnd i know just how this battle goesHe don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna fight this kind of war(0, no)I”m getting kinda sick of this battleWish i could take it back to when i had youI”m almost thinking that he can have you, just let him have youIt”s getting kinda hard to convince youAfter all the sh*t that we”ve been throughWhy would you let all this happenYou got a choice to make it stopIts already gone too far girlWe”re soldiers in a warAnd non of us are backing downAnd i will show you victory is mine before we leave this battlegroundCos he don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna goAnd i know just how this battle goesHe don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna fight this kind of warCos he don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna goAnd i know just how this battle goesHe don”t wanna leave and i don”t wanna fight this kind of warhttp://music..com/song/5882913

推荐问题五、Jay Sean-Where You Are 歌词

Do you know the feelingWhen sometimes you wake up young, and sometimes you wake up old握雹And sometimes you’re so in loveAnd Do you know the feelingWhen their love just comes undoneAnd I cant figure it outWhat something’s got me unlock, but you my babyThere were some times I put up a fightBut when something is right, you know that is rightAnd I dont wanna think, it’s simple to me, you’re the oneAnd baby that’s whyAnd I cant help it, I gotta be where you areLike the sky holding the starsLike the strings on my guitarI wanna be where you areLike the sand that’s on the beachLike a model in a magazineIt dont mean a thing, if we’re apartI wanna be where you areWhere you are, where you areAnd that’s it baby I wanna be where you areAnd baby everytime youre aroundYou’re the one that always holds me downAnd dont even ask for a thing, noYou make a real win, even when things aint perfectYou’re the one that keeps the fire burningAnd that’s the reason why, I aint leavingAnd I cant help it, I gotta be where you areLike the sky holding the starsLike the strings on my guitarI wanna be where you areLike the sand that’s on the beachLike a model in a magazineIt dont mean a thing, if we’re apartI wanna be where you areWhere you are, where you are顷皮棚And that’s it baby I wanna be where you areYeah yeah yeahI wanna be with youYeah yeah yeahBaby I wanna be with youYeah yeah yeahOh yeah babeI gotta be, I gotta be with you babyAnd I cant help it, I gotta be where you areLike the sky holding the stars雀则Like the strings on my guitarI wanna be where you areLike the sand that’s on the beachLike a model in a magazineIt dont mean a thing, if we’re apartI wanna be where you areWhere you are, where you areSaid I wanna be where you are你知道这种感觉有时当你醒来年轻,有时你醒来老有时你是如此爱你知道这种感觉当他们的爱情只是来撤消我不能弄清楚有什么东西我解开了,但你我的宝贝有一些时候,我投入了战斗但是,当事情是正确的,你知道这是正确的想,我不认为,这是简单对我来说,你是一个宝贝,这就是为什么我不能帮助它,我要你在哪里像天空控股星星我的吉他琴弦上一样我想成为你在哪里喜爱的沙子,在沙滩上在一本杂志上的模型一样这不意味着一件事,如你在哪里,你在哪里这就是宝贝,我想你在哪里宝贝,每当你左右你总是我甚至和不问的事情,没有你做一个真正的胜利,即使事情是不完美的你是一个让火燃烧为什么,我是不会离开的理由我不能帮助它,我要你在哪里像天空控股星星我的吉他琴弦上一样我想成为你在哪里喜爱的沙子,在沙滩上在一本杂志上的模型一样这不意味着一件事,如果我们分开我想成为你在哪里你在哪里,你在哪里这就是宝贝,我想你在哪里呀呀呀我想和你在一起呀呀呀宝贝,我想和你在一起呀呀呀噢宝贝我得,我得与你的婴儿我不能帮助它,我要你在哪里像天空控股星星我的吉他琴弦上一样我想成为你在哪里喜爱的沙子,在沙滩上在一本杂志上的模型一样这不意味着一件事,如果我们分开我想成为你在哪里你在哪里,你在哪里说我想有你的地方我想成为你在哪里

六、Do You Remember (jay sean)歌词的中文意思

Hey! Jay Sean 嘿!杰·肖恩Yeah! Sean Paul 耶!肖恩·保罗!Let’s go ahh! 让我们出发!This one right here, is for all the ladies 这首歌献给所有Ladies who want to take it back想挽回过去的女孩们Holler at them Jay 朝她们尖叫吧,JayI’ve been, thinking, about you 我一直在想你And how we used to be then, 以及我们过去的日子Back when we didn’t have to end 回来吧我们不该结束,we could start again 我们可以重新开始There’s nothing left to say 没什么好多困或说的Don’t waste another day 别再浪费多一天Just you and me tonight 今晚 就你和我Everything will be okay 一切都会很好If it’s alright with you, then it’s alright with me 如果你觉得可以 那么我也没问题Baby let’s take this time, let’s make new memories 宝贝儿这回我们得抓住了 一起开始新的记忆Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember 你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所侍衡有快乐的日子Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!) 让我们把它找回来!Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back(Yo Jay, Sing for these ladies!) 唷JAY,为这些女孩歌唱吧!So long, since you’ve been, missing 你已经消失了那么久It’s good to see you again 能再见到你 真好How you, how you doing 你过得怎么样And how about we, don’t let this happen again还有我们之间呢?别让这一切再次发生。There’s nothing left to say 没什么好多说的Don’t waste another day 别再浪费多一天Just you and me tonight 今晚 就你和我Everything will be okay 一切都会很好If it’s alright with you, then it’s alright with me 如果汪谈伍你觉得可以 那么我也没问题Baby let’s take this time, let’s make new memories 宝贝儿这回我们得抓住了 一起开始新的记忆Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember 你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!) 让我们把它找回来!Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!)Yo, ay girl yo, bring it back to the time when you and me had just begun 哟!女孩!让我们回到最初When I was still your number one 当我还是你的第一Well it might seem far-fetched baby girl but it can be done 可能这有点儿牵强宝贝儿 但还是能做到I’ve got this feeling, fire blazing and it’s hot just like the sun 我有这种感觉 被火烧着就像太阳那么炙热Know you feel it too my girl just breathe up may the good vibes run 我知道你也和我一样我的女孩 深呼吸跟着感觉走Girl take a sip of the champagne take a lil trip down my lane my girl 女孩 喝口香槟跟我去兜个风{以下几句听写可能有误 翻译仅供参考}While your out every night I”ll feel alright 和你每晚在一起感觉正好Nigga clearly this girl is all my world 兄弟 这女孩就是我的整个世界Don”t change up now Rearrange it 不必改变什么或者重新安排I”m telling this straight into my world 请直接进入我的世界How many years say you want come kiss me cause you miss this 这么多年了 说你想要吻我 因为你想念这吻That’s what I heard, that’s what I heard, that’s what I heard, girl 这就是我听到的 这就是我听到的,我听到的,女孩{Tonight}There’s nothing left to say (今晚)没什么好多说的Don’t waste another day 别再浪费多一天Just you and me tonight 今晚 就你和我Everything will be okay 一切都会很好If it’s alright with you, then it’s alright with me 如果你觉得可以 那么我也没问题Baby let’s take this time, let’s make new memories 宝贝儿 这次我们得抓住 开始创造新的记忆Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember 你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember你还记得吗 你还记得吗 你还记得吗All the fun times we had 所有快乐的日子Let’s bring it back (Bring it back!) 让我们把它找回来!Let’s bring it back (Bring it back)Let’s bring it back (Let’s bring it back)Let’s bring it back (Oh)Let’s bring it back

• JaySean,seanopry是双

一起来关注Jay Sean是哪国人?出了几张专辑?,JAY SEAN 中文怎么读?很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧杰肖恩,一个26岁的印度裔英国歌手,他的真名是卡马尔吉特辛格乔蒂,他混合了

2024-06-02阅读:0
标签:gatsbyJay
声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们

扫一扫关注我们,了解最新精彩内容