NIGHTKilla

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-06-08 05:19作者:惟妮

问题一、次时代战争背景音乐

问题二、被解放的迪亚戈里有一段说唱就是迪亚戈跟牙医一起去糖果庄园的路上!

不好意思刚才看错了更正一下100口黑色棺材演唱者:里克罗斯,旁白:壮举。杰米福克斯旁白哦,现在你是一个幸运的黑鬼” “你最好听你老板的话,白人男孩” “哦,我要和你一起在月光下散步” “你想握着我的手吗?”哈哈哈我需要一百口黑棺材来对付一百个坏人,一百个黑坟墓,这样我就能埋葬他们我需要一百个黑人牧师用一百本黑圣经来讲黑人的故事,当我们把他们都送到地狱时我需要一百口黑棺材,黑棺材,黑棺材,哦上帝我需要一百口黑棺材,黑棺材,哦上帝,黑棺材我需要一百口.[里克罗斯]我看见一百个黑鬼死去,我把那放在我的生命里,主啊,我不会说谎,除非那与我的生命有关,在午夜,当死神来要你的命时,他想做的只是挣脱锁链,只剩下最真实的看见你向耶稣祈祷,但那能减轻痛苦吗?看起来我是大爸爸你是猫还是老鼠,把他们赶出去我背上的家暴伤疤,黑鬼,到处都是纹身一百个死去的婊子,一百个黑色的咖啡钱在他头上,婊子,我正试着发大财我需要一百个黑色的棺材来对付一百个坏人一百个黑色的坟墓,这样我就能让他们滚蛋我需要一百个黑人牧师用一百个黑色的布道来讲述一百个黑色的圣经,当我们把他们都送到地狱时,我需要一百口黑棺材,黑棺材,黑棺材,哦,上帝,我需要一百口黑棺材,黑棺材,哦,上帝,我需要一百口黑棺材.[里克罗斯]我看到100个女人在燃烧,因为她们坚定地站着,像对待一个细菌一样对待一个黑鬼她做了什么值得,把我放在罐子里的农场猪脚上,给我温暖的食物任何问题,他们吊死,最好为框架祈祷让我在地里工作,太多年了,它变得致命所有我想要的是我的女人,一个如此好的母亲在下雨的日子里,她灿烂的笑容像夏天一样我们的复仇是最甜蜜的,婊子,因为我要死在我的怀里为你对我的母亲所做的一切死去的婊子

Twelve gauge shotgun, chest full of copper, boom I need a hundred black coffins for a hundred bad menA hundred black graves so I can lay they ass inI need a hundred black preachers with a black sermon to tellFrom a hundred black bibles, while we send them all to hellI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, black coffins, oh lordI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, oh lord, black coffinsI need a hundred…

相关问题三、谁有一个小游戏叫次时代战争的音乐

http://www.purevolume.com/qbiqNIGHTkilla

你可能关注的问题四、求被解放的姜戈原声大碟TRINITY (TITOLI)、I GOT A NAME、100 BLACK COFFINS的歌词

希望能帮到你 Trinity by Luis Bacalov He”s the guy who”s the talk of the townwith the restless gundon”t shoot broad out to fool him aroundkeeps the varmints on the run, boykeeps the varmints on the run You may think he”s a sleepy tired guyalways takes his timesure I know you”ll be changing your mindwhen you”ve seen him use a gun, boywhen you”ve seen him use a gun He”s the top of the Westalways cool, he”s the besthe keeps alive with his colt 45 You weren”t glad at your fooling him aroundwhen you”ve seen him use a gun, boywhen you”ve seen him use a gun He”s the top of the Westalways cool, he”s the besthe keeps alive with his colt 45 Who”s the guy who”s riding into townin the prairie sunYou weren”t glad at your fooling him aroundwhen you”ve seen him use a gun, boywhen you”ve seen him use his gunI’ve got a name以父之名伴我同行 Jim Croce Like the pine trees lining the winding road 象是挺立于蜿蜒公路边的松树I”ve got a name; I”ve got a name我拥有了名姓我拥有了名姓 Like the singing bird and the croaking toad象是歌唱的鸟儿和呱呱直叫的蟾蜍 I”ve got a name; I”ve got a name我拥有了名姓我拥有了名姓 And I carry it with me like my daddy did我会象父亲一样永远以此为荣 But I”m living the dream that he kept hid虽然此刻只我一人在追逐他曾经深埋心底的梦想 Movin” me down the highway载我前行吧 Rollin” me down the highway在人生路上驰骋 Movin” ahead so life won”t pass me by不要错别生命的任何风景 Like the north wind whistlin” down the sky如同北风在空中呼啸而过 I”ve got a song; I”ve got a song我学会了歌唱我学会了歌唱 Like the whippoorwill and the baby”s cry如同夜鹰的鸣叫和婴儿的哭啼 I”ve got a song; I”ve got a song我学会了歌唱我学会了歌唱 And I carry it with me and I sing it loud这歌声将永远伴我左右 If it gets me nowhere, I”ll go there proud无论身在何方亦或老无所依它依然是我的骄傲 Movin” me down the highway伴我前行吧 Rollin” me down the highway在人生路上驰骋 Movin” ahead so life won”t pass me by不要错别生命的任何风景 And I”m gonna go there free永远自由自我 Like the fool I am and I”ll always be永远虚心若愚 I”ve got a dream; I”ve got a dream我拥有了梦想我拥有了梦想 They can change their minds but they can”t change me梦想将永远指引我的方向决不动摇 I”ve got a dream; I”ve got a dream因此我拥有梦想因为我拥有梦想 Oh, I know I could share it if you want me to这梦想我会毫不吝惜与别人分享 If you”re going my way, I”ll go with you如果同道那就同行吧 Movin” me down the highway偕手同行吧 Rollin” me down the highway在人生路上驰骋 Movin” ahead so life won”t pass me by不要错别生命的任何风景 100 Black Coffins 演唱者:Rick Ross, 旁白:feat. Jamie Foxx 旁白”Oh, now you are one lucky nigger””You better listen to your boss, white boy””Oh, I”mma go walking in the moonlight with you””You wanna hold my hand?””Hahaha” [Chorus: Rick Ross]I need a hundred black coffins for a hundred bad menA hundred black graves so I can lay they ass inI need a hundred black preachers with a black sermon to tellFrom a hundred black bibles, while we send them all to hellI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, black coffins, oh lordI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, oh lord, black coffinsI need a hundred… [Rick Ross]I seen a hundred niggas dieI put that on my life, lord, I wouldn”t tell a lieUnless it had to do with mine, in the middle of the nightKillas coming for your life, all he wanna do is shineI broke off the chains, only the realest remainSee you praying to Jesus, but will that help ease the painSeen a brother get slain, for a job full of changeYet I post on the block, look like I”m Big Daddy KaneIs you a cat or a mouse, keep them rats out the houseBattle scars on my back, nigga, tattoos all aroundHundred dead bitches, hundred black coffinsMoney on his head, bitch, I”m trynna make a fortune I need a hundred black coffins for a hundred bad menA hundred black graves so I can lay they ass inI need a hundred black preachers with a black sermon to tellFrom a hundred black bibles, while we send them all to hellI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, black coffins, oh lordI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, oh lord, black coffinsI need a hundred… [Rick Ross]I seen a hundred women burnAs they stood firm, treat a nigga like a germWhat did she do to deserve, put me on the farmPig”s feet in the jar, serve it to me warmAny questions, they hang “em, better pray for DjangoGot me working in fields, too many years, it get fatalAll I want is my woman, such a wonderful motherOn the days that it rain, her smile bright like a summerOur revenge is the sweetest, bitch, cuz I”m comingGot to die in my arms for what you did to my motherHundred dead bitches, hundred black coffinsTwelve gauge shotgun, chest full of copper, boom I need a hundred black coffins for a hundred bad menA hundred black graves so I can lay they ass inI need a hundred black preachers with a black sermon to tellFrom a hundred black bibles, while we send them all to hellI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, black coffins, oh lordI need a hundred black coffins, black coffins, oh lord, black coffinsI need a hundred…

推荐问题五、{TITLE5}

{ANSWER5}

六、{TITLE6}

{ANSWER6}

• Killagramz(킬라그램),

一起来关注很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧

2024-06-08阅读:0
  • NIGHTKilla被解放的迪亚戈里有一段说唱就是迪亚戈跟牙医一起去糖果庄园的路上!

一起来关注次时代战争背景音乐,被解放的迪亚戈里有一段说唱就是迪亚戈跟牙医一起去糖果庄园的路上!很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧

• NIGHTKilla

• NIGHTKilla,Silentnight

声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们