MattCab,mattcab为什么去日本(日本 matt)

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-05-29 08:29作者:惟妮

问题一、matt cab的资料

生日:1982年6月16日,葡萄牙血统原创歌手。2008年,马特科斯塔在平安夜结婚了。马特科斯塔在加利福尼亚州亨廷顿海滩长大,12岁时得到了他的第一把吉他。但很快,另一项更刺激的活动吸引了他——滑板。虽然接触这项运动的时间比一般的滑板手要晚,但是付出了两倍努力的马特科斯塔很快就展现出了自己非凡的天赋和技巧,甚至差点成为职业选手。然而,三年前练习时的一次严重事故导致马特科斯塔摔断了腿,不仅需要18个月的治疗和康复,还改变了他的命运。在人生的那个低谷,他重拾吉他,全身心投入到练习演奏和创作中,开始用简单的录音设备录制自己的歌曲。马特科斯塔有一副天生的好嗓子,清澈明亮。也许是因为他在加州长大。他的歌声阳光,没有任何阴郁和颓废。即使是宋立科的“寒冷的十二月”看起来也很冷。吉他声像冷风吹过之后,依然在你的耳畔留下温暖的阳光。这是一张可以从头到尾带着微笑听下去的专辑。马特科斯塔擅长在配器和演唱的细节上制造一些小趣味,比如片头曲《我们唱的歌》的开场和俏皮的口琴,《甜蜜的玫瑰》中的小颤音和《哦!《威士忌与酒》中一点细腻的幽默感恰到好处,不会有炫耀的感觉,让你听得津津有味。嘴角时不时会有一丝笑意。马特科斯塔的作品旋律极其清新明快。整张专辑隐约弥漫着乡村音乐、摇滚音乐、爵士、古典音乐、60年代流行音乐的味道,充满了独特的乐趣。他专注的嗓音,娴熟的吉他弹奏,不禁让你看到一个青葱少年的形象。后来你在网上搜他的照片,真的很像校园歌手。可见音乐是发自内心的。《威士忌与酒》属于那种听完就忍不住反复听的曲子。老派爵士风格在马特科斯塔娴熟的调教下变得如此灵动有趣,即兴创作的即兴重复充满魅力;《哦亲爱的》和《欲望的唯一放纵》应该是向老派的britpop致敬,而《月亮背后》则是带有踢踏舞节奏的怀旧小品;《甜蜜的玫瑰》是另一幅加州田园风光,一朵轻松跳跃的甜蜜玫瑰;《阳光》,唱歌前用来代替鼓点鼓点声的“1,2,3”,加上那首《莎拉啦》,听起来越来越像校园歌手,肮脏的唱片业终于有了些新鲜空气;终曲《冲走》是专辑里我最喜爱的一首歌。诗意的歌词配上马特科斯塔深情的演唱。马特科斯塔的天赋真让人羡慕。

问题二、mattcab为什么去日本

相关问题三、急求Matt Cab的Coldest Winter中英对照歌词。

我总是猜测每年这个时候它看起来像什么。当乌云散去,天空湛蓝清澈,它悄然离去。冷雨倾盆而下。爱情,是不是因为我浑身湿透,浑身冰凉,才让你走开,留下我一个人带着遗憾?到目前为止,我知道我要走很长的路,但是我再也走不动了。我希望风能带我回到没有你爱的昨天。感觉最冷的冬日总是在流逝,时间却凝固了。亲爱的,你选择远离我,却仍然站在伤害我的地方,这是真的吗?当我醒来的时候,我仍然觉得这是一场梦。因为你我还是不相信这是真的。自从你离开后,我一直沉浸在痛苦中。我知道我要走很远的路,但我再也走不动了。我多么希望风能带我回到我们的昨天。现在我不得不说,我会再见到你。当你拿着背包转身的时候,似乎我的生活会远离我的身体。我的爱正从空气中泄漏。你这么匆忙要去哪里?为什么你一会儿也不能呆一会儿?matt cab-coldest winter guests一年中的这个时候,clouds goaway和AllmyBlueski都在为今天的天气做准备

eyoubeengogoneimhurtingnowineedtomoveonbutidon”tknowhowiwishthewindwouldtakemeawaybacktoyourlovetoyesterdayfeelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)feelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)feelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)feelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)nowkissgoodbyeyou”vepackedyourbagsandsuddenlywalkedofmylifegoodgirlwhere”dyougoinsuchinarushwhycouldn”tyoustayjustforawhilefeelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)feelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)feelslikethecoldestwinter(causei”mwithoutyourlove)feelslikethecoldestwinter(herewithoutyourlove)

你可能关注的问题四、Matt Cab的sing you to sleep的空间链接

MattCab-singyoutosleep链接已发送到页面顶端右上角你的百度Hi注意hi的信息数量提示,请点击进入收取!注意发信人ID如不明白或未收到,请即刻追问并留下邮箱答袭!当然,你也可以直接hi我说明你的问题!满意链接!请孝余点击我的回答下方【选为满意答案】按钮同求的知友请清慎兄勿在评价内留求助信息,会被直接忽略!请将鼠标移到回答内容下方的ID上,点击【求助知友】按钮。【我本军团】

推荐问题五、Matt Cab的《Love Story》 歌词

歌曲名:Love Story歌手:Matt Cab专辑:love stories (bonus track version)Matt Cab – Love StoryIf I wrote a storyWould you read it with me?Fill the pages up with memories still to comeLet”s write a love storyWhen I got you next to meFeels like I”m living the dreamI never wanna wake up ohhhI”m right where I wanna beIt fit me perfectlyYou”re all I ever needSometimes the world is moving so fastAnd I just want it to stopEvery time I fall downYou bring me back to the topI”ll be lost without a clue, without youWhen I close my eyesAll I see is youIf I wrote a storyWould you read it with me?Fill the pages up with memories still to comeWe don”t need an endingJust the beginningLet the world take us where we need to beLets write a loves storyWe don”t need to make believeI”ve got you and you got meNo doubt this love is so realIf you take a chance with meWell write our historyYou”re everything ill ever needSometimes the world is moving so fastAnd I just want it to stopEvery time I fall downYou bring me back to the topI”ll be lost without a clue, without youWhen I close my eyesAll I see is youIf I wrote a storyWould you read it with me?Fill the pages up with memories still to comeWe don”t need an endingJust the beginningLet the world take us where we need to beLets write a loves storyIf I could write a thousand versions of my lifeI would make sure I met you every timeUnder the blue sky, on the rooftopWhen I heard you call my nameThere is nothing I would change by that dayLet’s write a love story.http://music..com/song/28425019

六、Matt Cab的《Crush》 歌词

歌曲名:Crush歌手:Matt Cab专辑:The Onejoey moe –crushIve been waiting all of my life, to tell the storybetter yet to tell her how i feel and im sorrythat it had to take me so long to find them wordsand the courage just to speak to my girli used to love gettin up in the mornin,might be a chance i could see her on the cornerto see her standin there she waitin for the bushow i wish that she, she could know my namewhycant i just take the chance to speak to heri cant keep on just livin on a dreamwhy, when every fiber in my body screamswhy am i so afraid to let her knowif you know what i meancrush, when your wishin never stopswhen you find yourself caught upis this how it feels to lovea girl like my high school crushcrush, need to know im not alonewont you tell me if you knowI just want to hold youa girl like my high school crushshes my ritual like every morning late for schoolnever got no sleep could barelyim spendin every hour im awake thinkin of usbut, all i really have is 20 minutes on the busand i say to myself shes a fantasysay to myself you cant believethat a girl just like that could be alonewhat would she want with a man like me?but she fills me up, how i wish that she, she could know my namewhy, cant i just take the chance to speak to heri cant keep on just livin on a dreamwhy, when every fiber in my body screamswhy am i so afraid to let her knowif you know what i meancrush, when your wishin never stopswhen you find yourself caught upis this how it feels to love,a girl like my high school crushcrush, need to know im not alonewont you tell me if you knowjust how it feels to lovea girl like my high school crushyou might not understand it, i knowbut i dont give a dam its, my own loveand even if it takes a lifetime, ill never feel those lipsimma stay here hangin on a momentyou might not understand it, i knowbut i dont give a dam its, my own loveand even if it takes a lifetime, ill never feel those lips lipsimma stay here hangin on a momentcrush, when your wishin never stopswhen you find yourself caught upis this how it feels to lovea girl like my high school crushcrush, need to know im not alonewont you tell me if you knowjust how it feels to lovea girl like my high school crushIve been waiting all of my life, to tell the storybetter yet to tell her how i feel and im sorrythat it had to take me so long to find them wordsand the courage just to speak to my girlhttp://music..com/song/744723

• MattCab,mattcab为什么去日本(日本 matt)

一起来关注matt cab的资料,mattcab为什么去日本很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧生日:1982年6月16日,葡萄牙血统原创歌手。2008年,马特科斯塔在平安夜结婚了。马特科斯塔在加

2024-05-29阅读:0
声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们

扫一扫关注我们,了解最新精彩内容