Shing02(安念真吾),shing02的介绍

阅读:0 来源: 发表时间:2024-06-16 23:42作者:惟妮

问题一、shing02的基本信息

问题二、shing02的介绍

日本地下嘻哈乐界占有一席蚂竖之地的天才MC-安念真吾本名安念真吾的安念真吾,出身东京,小时後长期州物培旅册唯居国外,15岁时因居住旧金山,开始受到嘻哈音乐音乐的影响,96年开始从事音乐活动,目前持续与萨姆尔、黑埃德加即兴饶舌团体科斯米克文艺复兴活动中

相关问题三、谁知道这个的背景音乐是什么歌名呀?貌似是说唱?

是日本人安念真吾{艺名:安念真吾)唱的,歌名很奇怪:安念真吾-卢夫角。2歌词字体再一次,现在我从哪里开始,亲爱的爱情哑巴撞上了纯粹的运气在这里找到你每天早上我从一个洞穴般的夜晚醒来,有时仍在思考以前的困境,似乎生活已经改变了很长时间没有说话,现在我经常忘记一周的日子大步走如果你知道我的意思,没有伤害,没有冒犯我让我们说唱,我们会赶上标准,怎么样?也许我们现在更接近了,毕竟在地球的这一边考虑了所有的事情,即使我们计划好了,也不能选择一个更好的时间!坦白地说,如果我不得不拿我不会用来交换你的笑声的东西,在我的诗歌锅里融化的酸甜香料,甚至比真的还要好!就像上帝在我身上看到了魔鬼在你身上我想以最糟糕的方式打破自己当我遇到你的时候谁会想到,在河边交谈,庆祝降生,坐下来,并发表了将被证明是信任的种子的诗句未签名,是的,但注定要在阳光中成长自己分配的任务堆在好作品的桌子上,知道艰难欣赏两个世界的最好!这就是生活,就像他们说的爱情,显然,每首歌都有一个结局,不一样,除了名字,一切都是新鲜的,就像那时一样,我们如何过每一天。亲爱的神啊,我祈祷你一直守护着我们,从以光为核的天堂到这个充满黑暗和负面物质的空间当我离开这个躯壳时,我宁愿感受到反重力的拉力最终让我回到地球母亲的怀抱我在精神上,真实的振动会让我在精神上保持活力想象免费带来幸福,当我眨眼的时候,我不会受到损失胜利就像一片橄榄树的叶子

ought back by a doveFrom above, then I”m gonna rhyme love,Well you saw that one coming ever since the beginning of the endWell anyways, I am not a perfect being, yes I am a man full of sinIt”s like the Devil in me saw the God in you,You epitomize the etymology of enthusiasm!Look it, up there lies the clouds that form the rainThat came from the ocean that flowed from the riverI”m a believer, firm with the first words, lyrical transceiver of our ancient roots(Science + Arts) * Faith /# of our Ethnic Race!Let me mention what I”ve been thinkingHow to save the children, when the ship is sinkingSo I”m singing, no lip syncing to slogans,Political hooligans with tanks, missiles and guns!Everything is relative when it”s all in the family of man,Understand the time has finally come to realize the great power of 1,All formulas equalize under the Sun, Amen!The rhymes will heal “cause I believe in music,In times of need I won”t be leaving you sickThe beat plus the melody”s the recipe,Your vibe surely brings out the best in me!The rhymes will heal “cause I believe in music,In times of need I won”t be leaving you sickThe beat plus the melody”s the recipe,All good souls lost may they rest in peace!

你可能关注的问题四、一首饶舌开始的歌词是part two check out once again now we do…..急急急

是日本人安念真吾(艺名:Shing02)唱的,歌名很奇怪:Shing02 – Luv(sic) Pt. 2试听:http://www.songtaste.com/song/721261/下载:http://mp3.yoho.cn/0a8c9d5a34674/2009/06/13/11/200906131540a9e95b2087484a22a59606e3174c9059.mp3http://mp3..com/m?f=ms&rn;=&tn;=mp3&ct;=134217728&word;=Shing02+-+Luv%28sic%29+Pt.+2&lm;=-1歌词:Once again, now where do I start, dear loveDumb struck with the pure luck to find you hereEvery morn” I awake from a cavernous night,Sometimes still pondering the previous plight,Seems life done changed long time no speak,Nowadays I often forget the day of the weekTaking it by stride if you know what I mean,No harm done, no offense taken by meSo let”s rap, we”ll catch up to par, what”s the haps?Perhaps we”re even closer now after all things considered on this side of the planet,Couldn”t pick a better time even if we planned it!To come clean and candid if I have toOh what I wouldn”t trade for your laughterSweet and sour spice in my poetry pot melting,Even better than the real thing!It”s like the God in me saw the Devil in youI wanted to break myself in the worst way when I met youWho would have thought, conversate by the river, celebrate birth,Sit and delivered the lines that would prove to be the seeds of trustUnsigned, yeah but destined to grow with sunshineSelf-assigned task piled on the desk of good works,Knowing hardship appreciate the best of both worlds!C”est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E evidently, see every song has a sequelNever same, everything but the name, all fresh just like back then, how we do everydayC”est la vie, as they say L.O.V.E eloquently, see dream has a part twoNever same, you got to keep it tight, all fresh just like back then, now hear me out…Once together, now where do we go, dear divineI pray that you keep watching over us,From the heavens where light is the nucleusTo this space filled with darkness and negative matterAnti-gravity pull is what I would rather feel when I leave this shell eventuallyTies to the mother earth ground me mentally,Real vibes will keep me alive spirituallyImagination brings bliss at no cost, when I blink blink I receive at no lossVictory comes in small packages like a leaf of an olive tree brought back by a doveFrom above, then I”m gonna rhyme love,Well you saw that one coming ever since the beginning of the endWell anyways, I am not a perfect being, yes I am a man full of sinIt”s like the Devil in me saw the God in you,You epitomize the etymology of enthusiasm!Look it, up there lies the clouds that form the rainThat came from the ocean that flowed from the riverI”m a believer, firm with the first words, lyrical transceiver of our ancient roots(Science + Arts) * Faith /# of our Ethnic Race!Let me mention what I”ve been thinkingHow to save the children, when the ship is sinkingSo I”m singing, no lip syncing to slogans,Political hooligans with tanks, missiles and guns!Everything is relative when it”s all in the family of man,Understand the time has finally come to realize the great power of 1,All formulas equalize under the Sun, Amen!The rhymes will heal “cause I believe in music,In times of need I won”t be leaving you sickThe beat plus the melody”s the recipe,Your vibe surely brings out the best in me!The rhymes will heal “cause I believe in music,In times of need I won”t be leaving you sickThe beat plus the melody”s the recipe,All good souls lost may they rest in peace!

推荐问题五、http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI1NTg1MTQ0.html 求背景音乐,是说唱的

luv sic pt 2 shing02 很有感觉的一个说唱下载链接 http://f10.wretch.yimg.com/adawu7418/12/1824548682.mp3

六、luv sic pt.2是什么歌手唱的。。。

Shing02 本名安念真吾

声明

删帖请联系toplearningteam#gmail.com (请将#换成@);

搜索
关注我们

扫一扫关注我们,了解最新精彩内容